Customer Service Representative
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for ensuring that customer’s orders are fulfilled in a timely and satisfactorily manner and all enquiries and issues are answered and resolved. This position supports sales efforts by providing a variety of services, solutions, and support to customers and internal departments. This includes but is not limited to processing orders, shipping, sending/receiving invoices, warehouse restocking and answering questions and resolving issues.
- Receive, process, track and complete orders and returns for the Wachiya store.
- Provide pleasant and professional interaction with customers via email and phone.
- Complete customer follow-up communications to ensure order and service expectations have been met.
- Handle customer complaints and concerns and provide appropriate solutions and resolution.
- Data entry of customer orders, shipments, payment methods and order tracking.
- Develop and maintain vast knowledge of the products and services being offered.
- Assist with merchandizing, restocking and general warehouse help.
- Communicate customer feedback to management and marketing in order to improve the overall customer experience.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- General administrative duties.
- High school diploma, general education degree, or equivalent practical work experience in a related occupation.
- Must be able to communicate in Cree and English. Understanding of the French language, both oral and written, is an asset.
- Has a good understanding of basic computer skills and the ability to learn how to use proprietary software and applications.
- Knowledge of the Cree culture and the traditional ways of life of the Eeyou Nation.
- Ability to work independently and proven capacity to plan and work efficiently. Must possess interpersonal relationship skills and ability to interact positively with people in general.
- Committed to continuous education through training, workshops, seminars, and conferences.
- CNACA may waive all or any of the aforementioned requirements if it finds a suitable candidate and who accepts, as a condition of employment, to follow a training plan determined by CNACA.
- Cree pension plan
- Group insurance plan
- Team outings and activities
- Spring & fall cultural leaves
- Training and employee capacity building
- Travel to events and tradeshows
Terms of Employment
Please take notice that this is a full-time, permanent position and subject to a 3-month probationary period.
Salary for the above position will be commensurate with the qualifications and experience of the applicant. CNACA offers competitive salary and benefits and offers equal opportunities to men and women.
Start Date: To be negotiated.
Please send your application by mail, fax or e-mail to:
Tel: (418) 745-2444 Extension: 3333
Cell: (418) 770-3210
Fax: (418) 745-2324
Date of Posting: Apr 6, 2022
Closing Date: Aug 31, 2022