Social Media Guideline & Engagement Policy
Social media is an integral part of our marketing and communications efforts at CNACA. The intend and purpose of these social media pages are to serve as a mechanism of communication, provide information and client services, promote awareness of the various programs, events and services provided, encourage discussion and obtain feedback from our valued members.
We encourage our members and visitors to actively participate in discussions, post comments on our page, share our articles and provide constructive feedback so we can serve you better.
In order to provide a safe and inviting environment for our users, we moderate comments that are posted on our social media pages.
The following is our guide on posting and commenting on our social media pages. CNACA reserves the right to restrict or remove any individual or content that is deemed in violation of our social policy as follows:
- Racist, hateful, sexist, homophobic, slanderous, insulting, or life-threatening messages and comments
- Serious, unproven, unsupported, or inaccurate accusations against individuals or organizations
- Abusive, aggressive, coarse, explicit, vulgar, violent, obscene, or any comment that is likely to offend people
- Personal attacks and/or defamatory statements
- Sexual content or links to sexual content
- Comments that encourage or suggest illegal activity
- Content that breaches or infringes copyright
- Attempts to defame or defraud individuals and organizations
- Information that may tend to compromise the safety or security of the public
- Any content promoting hate sites or groups
- Announcements from political organizations and individuals
- Comments posted by anonymous or robot accounts
- Unintelligible messages
We are always looking for ways to improve our services and welcome any feedback, concerns or suggestions you may have. Please send an email to the attention of the Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org We will do our best to address the issues.